Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Xeloda: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- nausea, loss of appetite, eating much less than usual, vomiting (more than once in 24 hours);
- severe diarrhea (more than 4 times per day, or during the night);
- bloody, black, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, easy bruising or bleeding, white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- pain, tenderness, redness, swelling, blistering, or peeling skin on your hands or feet;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Other common Generic Xeloda side effects may include:
- stomach pain or upset, constipation;
- tired feeling;
- mild skin rash; or
- numbness or tingling in your hands or feet.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.