Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following side-effects associated with an allergic reaction: hives, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face.
The most common side effects associated with Tinidazole include:
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
- Constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach
- Unusual taste in the mouth
- Fatigue, dizzy feeling.
Contact a doctor or pharmacist if these side effects persist, worsen or become unbearable.
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Severe dizzy or spinning feeling (vertigo)
- Accelerated heart rate
- Tingling feeling in the arms or legs
- Fever, sore throat or other flu like symptoms
- White patches in the mouth
- Yeast infection, unusual vaginal discharge
Additional side-effects may result from taking this medication. Consult a medical profession before taking this or any other medication.