Seek immediate emergency help if you experience any of the following allergic reactions: skin rash/hives, breathing difficulty, swelling of tongue, throat, lips or face.
If any of the following symptoms worsens, inform your doctor: Mood/behavior changes, insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, feeling of agitation, irritability, impulsiveness, aggression, restlessness, hostility, hyperactivity (either mentally or physically), becoming more depressed or having suicidal thoughts.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Hallucinations, agitation, fever, overly active reflexes, irregular heart rate
- Nausea and/or vomiting, diarrhea
- Muscle stiffness or tremors
- Excessive sweating, confusion, high fever, fainting or feeling like you are about to faint
- Sores or white patches inside the mouth cavity or lips
- Weakness, difficulty in concentrating, headaches
Less serious side effects of Generic Remeron include drowsiness, increased appetite, lightheadedness, weight gain. Other side effects not mentioned here could occur. If you are not sure if what you’re experiencing is normal, speak to your doctor.