Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- chest pain, fast heart rate; or
- swelling in your hands or feet.
Less serious side effects may include:
- joint or muscle pain;
- back pain;
- stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea;
- mild itching or skin rash; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.