Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Keppra: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, depression, anxiety, or if you feel agitated, hostile, irritable, hyperactive (mentally or physically), or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- feeling very weak or tired;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- problems with walking or movement;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Keppra side effects may include:
- mild dizziness or drowsiness;
- mild tired feeling;
- loss of appetite; or
- stuffy nose.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.