Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following side-effects associated with an allergic reaction: hives, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face.
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- easy bruising or bleeding, bloody or watery diarrhea, convulsions or seizures, unusual bleeding, pale skin, jaundice, discolored or darker
- urine, fever, anxiety, hallucinations, disorientation or weakness;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, increased thirst, loss of appetite,
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath,
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash.
Less serious side effects associated with Generic Keflex include:
- dizzy feeling, upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, pain in the joints, vaginal itching or unusual discharge.
Additional side-effects may result from taking this medication. Consult a medical profession before taking this or any other medication.