Before using Generic Dostinex, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by Generic Dostinex.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- chlorpromazine (Thorazine);
- clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- droperidol (Inapsine);
- erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, and others);
- fluphenazine (Permitil, Prolixin);
- haloperidol (Haldol);
- metoclopramide (Reglan);
- perphenazine (Trilafon);
- prochlorperazine (Compazine, Compro);
- promethazine (Pentazine, Phenergan, Anergan, Antinaus);
- thiothixene (Navane);
- thioridazine (Mellaril);
- trifluoperazine (Stelazine); or
- any type of blood pressure medication.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Dostinex.