Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Clarinex: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat;
- fever, flu symptoms;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Clarinex side effects may include:
- dry mouth, sore throat, cough;
- muscle pain;
- drowsiness, tired feeling;
- nausea, diarrhea; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.