Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- severe swelling, itching, burning, redness, pain, or discomfort in or around your eye;
- drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids;
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing);
- slow heart rate, weak pulse, fainting, slow breathing (breathing may stop);
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
- swelling, rapid weight gain.
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild burning, stinging, itching, or discomfort of your eyes;
- dry eyes, blurred vision;
- mildly swollen or puffy eyes;
- feeling like something is in your eye;
- headache, dizziness, spinning sensation;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- muscle weakness; or
- altered sense of taste or smell.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.