Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Atrovent: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Atrovent and call your doctor at once if you have a side effect such as:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing), especially after starting a new canister of this medicine;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- worsening of your symptoms.
Other common Generic Atrovent side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- stuffy nose, sinus pain, dry mouth, cough, hoarseness;
- nausea, upset stomach, constipation;
- back pain; or
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.