Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Altace: hives; severe stomach pain; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Altace and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- high potassium level (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling;
- dry mouth, thirst, confusion, swelling, and urinating less than usual or not at all;
- pale skin, dark colored urine, easy bruising or bleeding;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat.
Less serious Generic Altace side effects may include:
- tired feeling, headache;
- dizziness, spinning sensation; or
- nausea, vomiting.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.