Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing);
- fast or uneven heart beats, restless feeling, tremor;
- fever, chills, stabbing chest pain, cough with yellow or green mucus;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects include:
- headache, dizziness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- dry mouth, nose, or throat;
- stuffy nose, sinus pain, cough, sore throat; or
- hoarseness or deepened voice.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.