Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Accupril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious Generic Accupril side effects may include:
- muscle pain, back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach discomfort; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.